Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: The Dark Hills Divide

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: "We continued to sit and listened to the soft evening wind blow in. Something about his words--something about the night--crept under my skin and made me shiver even harder than before." from pg 8 The Land of Elyon Book 1: The Dark Hills Divide by Patric Carman.  

A lot of times in the library I look for quick light reading. This one caught my eye. After I read it, Lece wanted me to read it to her and she loved all 3 books in the series and now she's asked if we can start it from the beginning again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. that's kind of creepy! It definitely looks like an interesting read!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete