Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Break Time

Sorry, I've just been taking a bit of a break from this end of things lately. I'm honestly just at a point where motivating myself to get to work on writing has been super hard. I think it's mostly just because I don't know where I want to go. I've even got some wonderful people who have agreed to be beta readers for me and I haven't even sent them copies yet because all of the sudden I'm so nervous about this re-write and if it's really where I want it to be after all. I'm not even sure if it's just cold feet about putting it out there or if it really isn't ready. It's gotten so bad I haven't even been reading as much as I normally do. Thankfully we're planning a family vacation soon and that should help to refresh my creativity as well as give me time to relax and feed my inner bookworm.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your vacation brings some needed relaxation! I find when I get to that discouraged and overwhelmed point, often a break is exactly what I need. Don't be afraid to take it! But don't be afraid to come back to writing when you're ready, either. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete