It's an award for bloggers with 200 or less followers nominated by their blogging peers. You get nominated and then you get to nominate 5-10 other blogs. Told you it was sweet!
So before I go ahead and put out my list of nominations I'll go ahead and answer the questions from J.
- What bug/animal creeps you out the most? cockroaches - I still have nightmares about those little buggers!
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up? probably Muppet Babies - that counts as a cartoon right, because I think at one point I was pretty obsessed.
- Who was your favorite teacher and why? Mrs. Todd from 3rd grade. She was awesome hands down. She just made learning fun and rewarding and taught me one of my favorite bits of wisdom - real maturity isn't getting old, it's simply knowing when to be silly and when to behave - never get old, and never stop taking time to be silly.
- If you could write a book on any topic, what would you choose? I'm working on a few of them! hmm... how about Beauty and the Beast meets Johnny Lingo
- What's your favorite genre to read? depends on my mood, probably top three would be adventure, romance, and historical
- If you could live in Rivendell or Hobbiton, which would it be? Hobbiton - I'd be just the right height - and gotta love the gardens!
- What's your favorite breakfast? homemade biscuits and gravy
- What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done that you've never regretted? going with my friends to St. Augustine and leaving at around 11pm for a 4 hour drive. We walked around and checked it all out while it was peaceful and quiet and then stayed till we convinced a little restaurant to open up and give us breakfast and then we drove back home.
- Favorite artist? my husband! oh you mean famous - well probably Carl Bloch and Vincent van Gogh
still living, would you like to interview? Just one is so hard - probably Sister Julie B. Beck - former LDS Relief Society General President.
So do you feel like you know me any better?
Well, here are the bloggers that I've nominated to pass it along to:
Here are your 10 Questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you pick?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. What is your favorite kids say the darndest things quote?
4. Hogwarts or Narnia?
5. If your house was on fire what one thing would you rescue (non-living of course)?
6. What was your favorite children's book from when you were growing up?
7. If you could pick one chore to never have to do again what would it be?
8. What would be your secret super hero power?
9. Pick one creature that you wished hadn't made it onto the ark.
10. Who has had the greatest impact on your life? How/why?
Happy Monday everyone!