Monday, November 18, 2013

Nom de Plume and Confessions

I know a lot of authors have a nom de plume. Honestly I thought I wanted one. After all, a hidden author fact about me - one of my favorite parts about my characters is getting to name them! Also I figured with internet safety and all of that it might be helpful. Thus I decided to go with Eliza. Well, as pretty as it is, it's not me. Mostly for the sake of trying not to have to check multiple e-mails and keep track of just too many things I'm working on simplifying and part of that means that I'll be changing this blog and writing under my real name. Not sure all the details yet but bear with me as I work them out! Thanks a bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. This sounds exciting and mysterious. I like Eliza too. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete